About Creative Therapy
Creative therapy empowers therapists to create motivational therapy. We do this by developing exergame solutions. Details can be found on our website: https://www.mycreativetherapy.com. We are a young, enthusiastic team ready to change the world of exergaming, while doing the things we love.
Are you ready to join?
What is the Job?
As part of a Ghent University spin-off company, you will play a key role in the development of the Creative Therapy platform and games. This browser-based platform is developed in collaboration with our internal knowledge on full-stack web development.
- Development of real time communication between API and games.
- Development of new basic games and functionalities for the platform.
- UX implementation of platform
- Software documentation.
Profile of the Candidate:
- You are able to work autonomously as part of a start-up company.
- You have an interested in (exer)games and health.
- You are able to translate the wishes of stakeholders into UI/UX.
- You are experienced in platform development with a focus on programming.
- Experience with the following technologies is a big plus:
- Interest in Unity
- Google Cloud Platform
How to apply:
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Please include the following items:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Names and contact details of two references
- Overview of projects (please feel free to also include hobby projects)