About Creative Therapy
Creative therapy empowers therapists to create motivational therapy. We do this by developing exergame solutions. Details can be found on our website: https://www.mycreativetherapy.com. We are a young, enthusiastic team ready to change the world of exergaming, while doing the things we love.
Are you ready to join?
What is the Job?
As part of a Ghent University spin-off company, you will play a key role in the marketing and sales of our product Matti. Matti is an interactive mat used in rehabilitation therapy. Our clients are: physiotherapists, rehabilitation centers, hospitals.
- Online Marketing strategy
- Demo sessions with potential clients
- Follow up on leads (online/phone/irl)
- Health tech / health fairs
Profile of the Candidate:
- You are able to work autonomously as part of a start-up company.
- You have an interested in (exer)games and healthtech.
- You are able to talk to physiotherapists/ health specialists/ …
- You have experience in the health sector
How to apply:
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Please include the following items:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Names and contact details of two references
- Overview of projects (please feel free to also include hobby projects)